Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

I think I'm funny...


I don't know if others (Ryan) appreciate my sense of humor as much as I do. I'm sure a psychiatrist will someday say my love of humor and sarcasm is my way of hiding my deep-rooted pain and anguish (not really). But I just plain like it when things are light and fun and not too serious.  In fact, I avoid at all costs crying in public. "Someone" (Nikki) once told me I pull an ugly face when I cry...



ANYWAY... all this funny, not crying bit went FLYING out the stained glass window on a lovely day this summer when our good friends and neighbors invited us to their temple sealing. http://lds.org/temples/purpose/0,11298,1897-1,00.html They were being sealed to their 3 grown children. I tell you what... I even surprised myself... I think the last 17 years of avoiding crying all came gushing out at the same time! It was honestly one of the top 10 greatest experiences in my life. I love these people and was HONORED to be a part of their day.

No comments:

Post a Comment