If your memory is a little foggy, you seem to forget important events, places you are supposed to be, who you are... I highly recommend toting this guy around with you. TWICE in the last two days he has reminded me of VERY important items I would have otherwise been mortified to admit I had forgotten. One time in fact he was in the middle of reminding me of something when I almost cut him off to say... "STOP changing the subject and go do what I asked you to do" when instead (thankfully) I waited and listened... Good gravy! I think the look on my face was worth more than a month's worth of allowance (not that he gets allowance, he'll be the first to tell you). HE had saved the day and he knew it. I knew it. Bless you my first born. You make me look
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Ginkgo Biloba
You're looking at him. My handsome little bottle of ginkgo biloba.
If your memory is a little foggy, you seem to forget important events, places you are supposed to be, who you are... I highly recommend toting this guy around with you. TWICE in the last two days he has reminded me of VERY important items I would have otherwise been mortified to admit I had forgotten. One time in fact he was in the middle of reminding me of something when I almost cut him off to say... "STOP changing the subject and go do what I asked you to do" when instead (thankfully) I waited and listened... Good gravy! I think the look on my face was worth more than a month's worth of allowance (not that he gets allowance, he'll be the first to tell you). HE had saved the day and he knew it. I knew it. Bless you my first born. You make me lookgood sorta good.
If your memory is a little foggy, you seem to forget important events, places you are supposed to be, who you are... I highly recommend toting this guy around with you. TWICE in the last two days he has reminded me of VERY important items I would have otherwise been mortified to admit I had forgotten. One time in fact he was in the middle of reminding me of something when I almost cut him off to say... "STOP changing the subject and go do what I asked you to do" when instead (thankfully) I waited and listened... Good gravy! I think the look on my face was worth more than a month's worth of allowance (not that he gets allowance, he'll be the first to tell you). HE had saved the day and he knew it. I knew it. Bless you my first born. You make me look
Labels:
My Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment