Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sharp Extended Family Session

Here's a math story problem for you:  Q: What do you get when you combine 26 people, 13 of them under the age of 9 plus FREEZING temperatures?  A: Why, a beautiful family photo of course!!

I am still in awe of these little troopers.  You could take a group that big in gorgeous weather and for sure at least one of the little ones will be looking away or crying!... But NOT these kiddos!  They knew Grandma wanted a family picture and they were happy to oblige.  I absolutely have to give some credit to my crew behind the camera... They worked wonders while I snapped away.  Maybe the math problem should have been:
13 kids + freezing temps + silly string, dancing and whoopie cushions = lovely picture!

 Anyway, here is the whole Sharp gang!  A "Sharp" lookin' bunch if you ask me!   
Try to control your laughter people :) 




And here are my favorite twins, remember them?

No comments:

Post a Comment