Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Photography Lesson #1...

Are you a budding photographer looking for tips and tricks?  Well, here's one for you... 

Try your best to HOLD STILL while taking photos.  Seems like a no brainer right?  In fancy photography "terms" it's called camera shake.  Even your own breath or or heartbeat can make your camera move ever so slightly causing a blurry picture.   In my terms it's called, "This family was so fun they had me laughing through the whole session.  I was struggling to stop laughing long enough to capture the moment and hold my camera still!  Such a happy, fun-loving family!  Let me show you what I mean...

A lovely shot of the girls, wouldn't you say?

  But... uh oh.  Looks who's creeping in on the left 
(and watch how Mom's expression changes):

GOOSE!  Priceless I tell ya! 

I shall post more of this lovely session later.  Just HAD to share these. 
(And yes, I got permission to post these) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment