That is what the sign (actually MULTIPLE signs) said when I arrived at our planned destination for this photo shoot. AHH!!! I needed a plan B and fast. What was sure to be a tragedy in my mind ended up being a beautiful surprise. My lovely neighbors allowed me to use their property and I could not be more happy with the results. The scenery was stunning. And it SURE doesn't hurt that THIS class of 2011 is lookin' mighty fine! We got spirit, yeah, we got spirit, yeah! Woop, now I'm just getting carried away.
p.s. Double click to see more from this session. This is a brother and sister. I tried my darndest to not make them look like a couple.

UM, HELLO!
ReplyDeleteShelley! These turned out great!! I'm in LOVE with this one here on your blog and the rest are super! Love the place you thought of at the last minute, it turned out beautiful. A couple of my other favorites: the backlit where the gorgeous girl senior is sitting on the swing and the one of the brother sitting on the wood ledge. Your perspective is really good. I'll talk to you more soon!