I seem to think there is nothing more hilarious than "photo-shopping" someone's head on the body of a cartoon character, a superstar or famous athlete. Or how about putting the head of an avid BYU fan (my neighbor) on the body of a decked out U of U fan, print the pictures and mail them out?! Check. The possibilities are endless! So when Tanner came home telling me he needed to decorate a 2-liter bottle that would be launched into the sky for his 4th grade field day it only took me about 2 seconds to grab my camera and head into the backyard for a "superman" photo shoot. Does this ever get old? Not on your life! It happens to be just as great the 10th time as it was the first time when we put his head on the body of Andre Kirilenko for his valentine box in 2nd grade! So here he is, my 10 year old superman.
I also decided to post this lovely photo in honor of the CRAZIER than life last-week-of school we have been having. I think I should have put my picture on the head of Wonder Woman after attending countless talent shows, water parties, award assemblies, dinosaur fairs, birthday parties, field trips, & swimming lessons.
Phew...we have been busy.
I have OODLES of photos to edit and lots of gorgeous pictures to post in the coming days. The blog has been slightly neglected, I'm excited to get it up to date.
But... not today.

He he!! I LOVE IT!!! Umm I want to see "your neighbor" in a Utah uniform...please send this to me!!
ReplyDeleteOh, it wasn't your dad although it's not a bad idea! It was Justin Redfearn. I mailed them out during rivalry week one year. I'm such a nerd. Unfortunately I don't have a digital version any longer, just a print. I'll have to show you sometime, it was pretty funny.
ReplyDeleteBTW, I'm noticing my little "superman" forgot to take off his Clark Kent glasses and seems to have an orange crush mustache! Ha, ha!