I know, I know. I stink at blogging. Let's just say the last few months have been busy. Really busy. When I stop and think about the blur of the last little while I almost can't believe we came out breathing on the other end... Three of my 4 kids had birthdays (who planned that?!) - I did lots & lots of photography (scale back next year Shelley) - I attended 3 family funerals (who planned that?!) - My 9 year old landed himself in the hospital... again. (I've decided he is a turtle. He MUST visit Jordan Valley Hospital once a year to return to the place of his birth). Oh, and don't forget those two little things called Christmas & Thanksgiving! (holy cow). But really, I'm sure that sounds a lot like the lives of everyone. Life is busy for for all of us. The difference is, some people are good at blogging about it and I'm not one of those people. But, I want to be. So hopefully in the coming months I can either catch up or just start fresh. :) ... It's only 1 of about 35 new years resolutions though, so don't hold your breath.
Here is our holiday photo from 2011 taken by the lovely HazelBeePhotography. Happy New Year! I love my family. The End.

The blog looks great Shell...good luck with the business, you do great work!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jenny. I actually had a lot of fun with it once I figured out what the heck I was doing. Thanks a billion for your help (I'm sure I'll be bugging you again). You're awesome.
ReplyDelete